Now seeking new students to learn to sew! Sewing is a great way to take your creative ideas into your own hands. All skill levels welcomed and encouraged, as sewing is an excellent creative art for exploring young students or curious adults to learn. Lessons are available to adults and children (9+). Each hands on session will build your skills and understanding of the craft as lessons are tailored to embrace your individual direction, skill level and project goals. Please contact me with questions and interest. Lets Sew Together!
- $25 for an hour and a half lesson and I'll travel to your home (within a 30 min radius*) of Columbia, PA. (York/ Lancaster Area). Students taking lessons should be available to meet on a weekly or bi-weekly schedule. * I am willing to travel an extra +15 min to your home (45 min radius) for an additional fee of $5 ($30 per hour and a half lesson). Any distance beyond this is available for negotiation.
- New students are requested to sign up for a 4 lesson minimum. Except if utilizing one of the one-time specialty lessons as described below.
- One-time specialty lessons such as: setting up and using your machine, how to tailor pants, reading a pattern or whatever your one time specific need might be are available upon request. The price per specialty lesson is to be discussed, as individual lesson requirements are subject to vary.
- Students are required to have your own sewing machine; any working make or model is accepted. Please have your sewing machine manual available. If you are missing a manual, please let me know I may be able to locate one for your machine for a small fee.
- I am willing to aid you in locating a machine if you require help finding one. Details and finder fee can be worked out per individual case.
- Instructor has 15+ years experience in costume design and garment construction.
- Pay up front for 4 lessons, and get the 5th lesson for just $5! (plus any additional travel fees)